Providing individual, couple and family psychological treatment in Traverse City, Michigan.
Treatment specialization and methods include:
- Psychotherapy and psychological testing for negative emotions and behaviors including but not limited to; Depression, Anxiety, Anger, Guilt, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Adverse Childhood Psychotrauma / Experiences, Shame, etc.
- Couples Therapy using the Time for A Better Marriage Program
- Family Therapy using Adlerian and Family Systems Methods
- Divorce Therapy and Recovery using the Rebuilding Program
- Parenting Skills using the Systematic Training for Effective Parenting Program
- Grief Therapy and Recovery
- Executive and Career Coaching along with Family Owned Business Consulting using the 16 PF Personality Tests
- Stress Management using Mindfuly Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Addiction & Recovery for both substance and process addictions using the SMART Recovery (Self Management And Recovery Training) Program along with Mindfulness Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness Based Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Tele and Video Coaching / Consulting - non-medical diagnosis
I work with a wide range of psychological, emotional and behavioral challenges providing treatment that spans from therapy for anxiety, depression and grief to parenting skills, marital therapy and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my patient's individual needs to help them attain the personal growth and wellness they deserve.